Certifcation Manager fails with 404 error after login into Samsung account

Hello!

With the current Samsung Certificate extension in version 2.0.54 creating new certs is not possible. After login with the Samsung Developer account a HTTP 404 error message box appears. Afterwards you are not able to proceed. See
fail

Is there a workaround? Do I have to wait for an update?

Greetings

8 Likes

Hi,

Did you scroll down and do the Gotcha ? It isn’t obvious and gets lots of people

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like

Hi,

I have the same problem but any Gotcha on the login form.
Can you help me?

2 Likes

This seems to be something much more wide spread and a seller portal issue. I’ve escalated it.

Ron

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m experiencing the same 404 issue but I am trying to create a distribution certificate using an existing author certificate. If there is any kind of workaround, please advise.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue on Mac laptop
Any option how to solve that issue ?

1 Like

same here. is there any update on when this will be fixed? any help is really appreciated

1 Like

I’ve tested it on Mac and Windows devices, and this happens on both platforms.

1 Like

Same thing. i thought i was doing something wrong until i saw this thread. guess ill wait n see what happens

1 Like

I’m having this issue as well and I really need to recreate my certs because I want to update my app.

1 Like

Same here. 404 seems like a server side problem to me.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. When will this be fixed?

2 Likes

Probably not helpful, but I too am having this issue. Glad to see it’s only the past 24 hours and not just me.

1 Like

This issue has been given a high critical status.

Ron

4 Likes

Please add this service to the “service status” page at System Status. That would make it easier to tell that this is a server-side problem, and would make it clear when Samsung believes the problem is resolved.

1 Like

Needed to deploy an app for a client… Now it is impossible! Please Samsung, fix it as soon as possible :frowning:

Same here. Is there any patch?

I was able to generate the certificates in the US but the Korean URL seems to be broke. If you are in the US please let me know but in the rest of the world it may be a day or two before they fix it.

Ron

I am in the US and it is still not working for me.