Toggle date-time between time and day/date

I’ve got a digital time - that’ll display the local/device time.

If I tap on it - I’d like it to display day/date and tap again display the local time.

Possible?

1 Like

With GWD, not the way you would like to.

Thanks.

This software is pretty good - stable. Only frustration I’ve had was with the installation requirements and also connection with the watch. Both could have been easier with better messages.

Re this topic, the software could be so much more powerful if they’d added the concept of objects and be able to access objects attributes/properties at runtime.

For example, for each clock (digital or analog) - have an id variable associated with it and then have any other text field be able to refer to it.

For example digital clock is given id dc1 and another field can access the hour field like dc1.hour or dc1.hh etc

Same for complications like batteries and steps.

Internally during each update, the software updates all the clock objects and then renders all the fields that are dependent on others objects.

I hope they add something like this to the Wear OS software.

They are currently not doing any work on GWS and I don’t believe they plan on any further updates so I am not doing feature request for that.

But a Trick

For example, for each clock (digital or analog) - have an id variable associated with it and then have any other text field be able to refer to it.

If this is for your own use Glasses of Water or caffeine is a variable you can use. The catch is it resets to zero at midnight so you need to reset it every day but you can use that as a constant tag for many things.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like