Trying to login as developer on TV but It's Red

I’m trying to log in as a developer on My Samsung TV to install an app, but after I do everything, the Developer mode is always Written on Red and cannot connect to my computer, what am I missing?

Did you reboot after enabling Developer Mode or just turn it off and on. You need to reboot.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Reboot, even took of the power for 2 mins and nothing, what can I be missing?

This is a general Smart TV not a Hotel or Signage those require something that is not documented.

Your computer isn’t connected to the internet by ethernet is it. It has to be on the same WiFi network I think that is the 2.4 band not the 5 Ghz band.

Other than that what does device manager show?

Ron

Yes my computer (desktop) is connected to the internet by ethernet cause it doesn’t have wi-fi, changed to 2.4 ghz and still nothing, I’m using the software Sammy Widgets exclusively to install Twitch app on my TV, It doesn’t have a device manager.

You will need to buy a cheap WiFi adapter. I’ve heard of people that connected by using the same Router for ethernet and WiFi but I’ve never been able to do it. Try to connect with Device manager and see it it does work.

Ron