Watch Face Studio Feature Requests 3rd Quarter 2022

Edit history would be nice, like a History pane in Photoshop. So we could actually undo - redo things instead of needing to guess what am I undoing, not to mention Undo doesn’t work too well…

Also regex reference to layer names in tags. Say I have layers for moon phases [MOON_PO], 29 different layers. Changing the opacity of each, based on the value. I could just use one formula in tags instead manually needing to add the numbers if I name my layers accordingly.

Increase input value via scrolling mouse wheel, instead of clicking the up and down arrow buttons one increment at a time.

Is the slider bar too quick? Would some mouse wheel action on it be as acceptable?

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

The slider is great, but for adjusting value in small increments the mouse scroll wheel works better. It’s a common feature in 3D programs.

It’s at every boxes. Click and hold to increase and decrease would be nice.

I think these features are enough. It’s time to see. :wink:

I’ll gather these Week of Aug 14 and send a report in and then open a new feature request Topic.

Ron

Is this topic closed? Can I add one more request?

Need a tag to identify if the watch has entered AOD mode.

Not Closed.

A tag for AOD was discussed earlier in this thread I think it was decided it was not a good idea as it served no real use over hiding and showing a component.

Ron