App is rejected

My app was rejected twice, even tho I’ve updated it, using the newest version of WFS. I pretty much updated all my apps at the same time, and only one of them was rejected.

It seems to me from other reports of this, if you have App Chooser as a default complication you will get this message. Is that the case?

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I’m not sure exactly what your mean. My watch face, is very simple, and is almost a copy of another with only difference being wallpapers.
Screenshot_20220815_130715_sysui

I believe (guess) that there is one reviewer that when… you have long text complication and the provider is App Short Cut or if you have a complication where the provider is empty or if you have an Action to Open App
That reviewer rejects with Query_All_Packages permission policy.

I think update the version and if you have anything that is one of those three things mention it in your notes.

Ron

1 Like

The issue I’m having with this app is Version 1 is still Active in internal testing. I can’t seem to get it to be inactive tho.

There is nothing Samsung can do since it is Google Play Store maybe one other seller has been able to delete the submission. You might ask in a separate thread.

Wish I could help,

Ron

1 Like

I understand.

I figured it out, but it was a pain in the butt. Had to update the internal testing versions of the app, to a compliant versions.

Hello. Did you fix this error with Google Store ?
Please share your solutions.
Thanks !

There were two different problems in this thread, which one do you have?

Ron

Thank Ron,
I resolved but now i got new problem related to display app for Watch.
I’m following in New steps in Google Store for release
Thanks ~