App is waiting for release since two weeks

Hi there! Hope you’re fine. I’m writing because my app has been under the status “waiting for release” for two weeks. Does someone know why this happens? Thank you.

The demand for testing app updates for Android 14 is taking a lot of time! Many developers submitting updates, and in the Galaxy Store, everything is analyzed one by one and observed everything! And then, everything is delaying because of the recently released Android 14.

@brdoozytv

Can you tell me the name of your app as @Dany_Brazil said this may just be because the teams are testing all older apps for compatibility and the queue is slow or there are a lot of “Holiday apps” released this time of year.

I can look into this or if there is another issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi there, thanks for your reply. My app’s name is Doozy TV.

@brdoozytv

Is this an Android App or is it a Smart TV app? I don’t find this in the Samsung Galaxy Store and the term waiting for release is commonly used in the Smart TV seller office as they release in batches.

Ron

Yes, it’s for the Smart TV end.

@brdoozytv

I moved this to the Smart TV forum because the Seller Portal and the Smart TV Seller Office are entirely different. :slight_smile:

Often they send a letter out that goes to someone other than the designer about something that needs to be adjusted and that is the cause of the delays. But I don’t think they get a “waiting for release” status.

I think the Smart TV apps are released in groups and I don’t know if that is when they have a number of apps or at a set time period.

I’ll contact you in a private message for your content ID and I can check the status on it.

Ron