Author Certificate Issue

Hello,

I have created Author Certificate through Galaxy Watch Studio V2.0.0. However, there is an issue that I cannot import the Author Certificate via Galaxy Watch Studio Converter V1.0.5. Please refer to the below; Is there anyone who can help me to sort this problem? Just in case, my laptop is MacOS Monterey 12.6.

Thank you in advance.

You need the same Author Certificate that you used to create the .tpk file. I think that is your issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron,

I am afraid to say that I used the same Author Certificate that I used when I create the .tpk file. As you can see the above screen capture, even though I couldn’t try to upload any *.tpk file as I must upload Author Certificate first. Are you sure this is my issue?

Hi Ryan,

In the image you don’t see any author.p12 file selected. Were you trying to add the .tpk file before you selected the .p12 file?

Ron

Hi Ron,

I tried to upload .p12 first as I couldn’t click any other buttons including browse button for “Find .tpk File”.

I don’t know what happen as I used the same Author Certificate. Can you please help me this?

Thank you in advance.

If you can’t browse to find the .p12 there is an issue.
Can you uninstall the Galaxy Watch Studio Creator tool
install the last version v1.0.5
If it still doesn’t let you browse
What version of Java do you have and what version of Windows.

Ron

Sorry- I guess I make you confused. I can click browse button only for “Import Author Certificate”, however, it keeps showing the above screen capture message when I try to open author.p12. I used the same Author Certificate (author.p12) that I used to create the .tpk file. Additionally, I reinstalled Galaxy Watch Studio Converter V1.0.5 several times already.
Anyway, my system details are as below;

Java: jdk- 13.0.2 (x64). FYI- This version was in the GWS_BigSur which I downloaded it from the link that you provided before. Just in case, see the below;

Just in case, Galaxy Watch Studio 2.0.0 is working fine.

Thank you in advance.

When I first open Galaxy Watch Studio Converter
I get a dialog about not all can be converted.
I then click on browse for the author certificate and select the author.p12 file
It pops for password and I enter it and it imports the author.p12 file

Where does yours stop and show the error?

Ron

Mine is stopping after selecting the author.p12 file. Please refer to the below;

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Please guide me how to sort this out.

Thanks in advance.

Please guide me how to sort this out.

Click on the settings and see what your workspace directory is and make sure that is valid and not read only and not a shortcut to the actual file.

When you click on the Author.p12 it should pop up a dialog box for a password.

All I can suggest is to open a support request. They should have a Mac and can tell if it is you or just the converter app isn’t compatible.

Sorry I wish I could help more.

Ron

Hi Ron,

Unfortunately, the actual file is valid and not read only. Anyway, you helped me a lot so no worries.

I have just open a support request for helping me to sort this out.