Automatically show and hide elements within a defined time

You cannot sell new or updated Tizen Based Watch Faces on Galaxy Store any longer what is there is there for a few more years then they will probably be closed. I can’t say for certain but for most products the industry standard is to end support for a product 5 years after the product is discontinued. For your own personal use this is what you need to do to run on your own device.

My question is not about minutes but rather about days in which the hidden clock hand, index and image should be shown and hidden. If that’s possible, it would be nice to briefly explain to me how it works.

You can do that with Tags for the opacity of the color
Start with this Using tags in GWS tutorial And this Blog on GWS Tags The stuff showing moon phases will work just as well on month and days.

I will also be working with the GFS shortly. As I understand it, there is also a program that can convert my Tizen dials to Wear OS, right!?

I think you meant to type WFS, there is a Galaxy Watch Studio Converter tool that will convert a .tpk to an .aab file (Android App Bundle). It does not convert a GWS project file to a WFS project file. It is highly limited in what you can have, for example no health complications other than steps and heart rate, no weather complications and the may be other limitations.

However WFS does have the ability to import assets (Graphics fonts animations) into the WFS project.

I hope you do well and feel free to ask for more advice in this forum.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations