Button to change rotated image does not work on watch

Hello,
I need your help,
I have a rotated image at 45 degree which is set as button to change image on double tap, works perfectly in preview on GWD 1.8.1 ,but does not work on Watch (Galaxy Watch 46mm - One UI 1.5) acts as the button isn’t even there.
Thank you

I can’t duplicate this with a simple watch design. Is this an extremely complex design or heavy on resource memory. I’d need more information, it is probably better you open a support request but first make a copy of your .gwd file and eliminate some things to see it that makes any difference.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Yes it is a complicated design, forgot to mention the picture also has Tag expression for possition,
i have tried a couple of changes, and the only way it works in current form is without Angle change (e.g. rotation) so if 0 degrees set in Angle it works perfectly, but the “button” size is much smaller this way

Are you using GWD 1.6.2? You can’t use a button and a Tag on the same image in GWD 1.8. That was an incorrect feature in GWD 1.6.x

Ron

Using expression for something else than opacity will disable the button feature in version 1.8. That feature when they can be used together works in GWD 1.6. and was removed in later versions without useful replacement.

1 Like

yes i used 1.6.2 initially, then opened the project in 1.8.2, on my new PC, now i see the issue, this function was removed :unamused:, any chance to get it back?

I was told it would require a re-doing of the logic necessary for future development.

Ron

1 Like

i see, it was helpful in some cases, hope we will get it back one day, thanks for figuring out my issue, never would have thought of that :grin: