Cannot respond to question on Seller Portal

So on Friday I submitted a question to the Seller Portal reporting an issue with the Theme app, and they closed it this morning because they want more info. Why am I not able to respond to that ticket and ask what they actually want, because the email is a generic rejection? I provided multiple STP and APK files, and screen shots of the problem and screen shots of the error message. Any intelligent person would be able to research the issue.

But I cannot respond, I have to open a completely new ticket with all of the exact same information! I don’t get it? Am I doing it wrong :frowning:

I was told you were to submit all questions using PSS not the seller portal. Apparently using PSS and Seller Portal and SDP support just confuses things.

If PSS doesn’t get you a useful answer in a short time frame Let SDP support know. Ask that I be cc’d I’d like to see how they handle it.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like

Thanks Ron, I am not sure what to put for the “How can we help you” question? If I select “I Am A Seller And Have Questions About My App in the Seller Portal” it takes me to the Seller Portal where I already entered the question!

My Dashboard > My Support Requests > Developer Support > Support Request > How Can We Help You > I Am A Seller And Have Questions About My App in the Seller Portal

Takes me to the Seller Portal question submission site: https://help.content.samsung.com/csseller/ticket/createQuestionTicket.do

Wait I was thinking you had an issue with your app review. But I think now when you say Theme App you mean The Galaxy Themes app. That is not a seller portal issue.

Can you send me private mail with more information.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like