Can't Import games from Google Store

Hi all,
I can’t import my games from Google Store to Samsung Store.
I have created Google API Credentila but can’t find Package name to be connected.
Anyone has encountered this problem? Please let me know if you have a solution, thank you

Contact Developer Support they are very familiar with this issue but each case seems to have a different fix.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

as I said you need to contact Developer Support they are very familiar with this issue but each case seems to have a different fix.

Ron

@r.liechty_SDR
I have contacted Developer Support but couldn’t follow their instruction and I can’t send them my response.

HI Games,

It looks like you contacted Seller Portal Customer Service. Not Samsung Developer Program’s Developer Support Do not open this as a Store issue but as an app developer issue. You can always respond to these tickets and see the tickets progress in the Developer Program Portal.

Ron

I did but the ticket has been closed

I think it is because you don’t use Samsung IAP, I’ll check and see why they were closed without any response.

Review this site for full information on bringing your game to Galaxy Store.
see this site for full information on requirements.

Ron

I see they did answer one of the tickets. I was told that Importing Games now is through the seller portal support. It is not working as documented right now but if you check the information on this thread you can submit a enquiry.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I did submit an 1: 1 enquiry and received the answer.
However, what I received was a document which I can’t follow and can’t reply to as well.
By the way, let me talk about the context, I am from IEC Games, whose games have reached over 50M+ Downloads worldwide (Water Sort Puzzle, Ball Sort Puzzle) and we are cooperating with our partner on a test to expand our scale on Samsung Galaxy store.
We are in a hurry as the deadline is coming soon. Can I talk to someone in person to resolve the problem faster?

Best regards,
Trang

HI Trang,

First off let me apologize if you like I can contact you with a private mail and see if one of our support team can understand the instructions you got.

If you open that Developer Support Portal again one of the How Can We Help you Questions is asking to connect with a Business Development Team select that. If you have good sales they will be able to assist you. You will need to use Samsung IAP and not Google IAP

Ron

Hi Ron,

I still encounter this problem when trying to connect my app again.
Please help connect me with your Business Developement team.

Hi Trang,

I looked at the documentation and agree it is confusing.
The best I saw was this page https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy-games/recommendations-to-bring-your-game.html

I have contacted the store ops team to see if they have any newer or better information. I checked the old ticket and the link they gave you doesn’t even work any longer. I’ll find out more and get back to you.

Ron

Hi Ron,
Thanks for understanding.
As it is impossible for us to import our game from Google Play Store, I have uploaded a new APK to Samsung Galaxy Store. This used to be rejected as the Samsung team consider uploading the new game as an act of copyright infringement. This time I uploaded with evidence showing our ownership with this game and I hope it works.

Hi Trang,
The US Galaxy Store Ops team asked me to refer you to THIS LINK And said you really need to work with the Seller Portal directly to resolve the issues.
Seller Portal team can check the account, the app you want to import and the error (if any) that you are experiencing. From our experience, there are errors which are hard to find unless you can see what is going on from the seller portal side.

Ron

Best of luck on the new upload, I’ve seen this issue before and evidence showing you are the copyright holder is helpful.

Developer Support request has a option to connect to a Business Development team member option. I don’t think they respond very often. You may do better to attend a trade show or something to find a contact.

Ron