I had submitted two watch design but all rejected.
Ad-Hoc Unable to find the app due to the minimum supported OS version of Gear application.- Min OS version which app defined : 22.214.171.124 - Latest OS version of Gear S2 : 126.96.36.199 1. Connect a Gear to a mobile device using Gear Manager 2. Check minimum supported OS version of Gear application and OS version of Gear device 3. Try to find the app -> Unable to find the app This compatible device group should be unselected. Detected Device: SM-G950F_SM-R730S, SW Version: G950FXXS5DSJ1_R730SKSU2FRC1 Gear S2 - Premium Galaxy (fHD WQHD)
Unable to find the app due to the minimum supported OS version of Gear application.
Currently when you submit a round watch to the Galaxy Apps store you must select all watches 360 x 360 watches in a group to be tested. However, with Galaxy Watch Designer 1.7 or newer, S2 devices are not supported. This causes This causes a validation error you will get because they test on S2 device and it will not install. Here is what you need to do to rectify the problem.
- Go to the “Binary” section of the “Add New Application” web page.
- Upload your binaries as usual.
- Next to the field “Add More Binary”, click on the number behind “Selected Device(s)”, which should read about 1426 or so.
- A dialog window with a large list of hardware combinations shows up. Don’t get confused.
- In the search field at the top right enter “Gear S2” - no need to press Enter.
- The displayed list now only contains hardware combinations including the S2 watch.
- Now un-check the check box “Select all”.
- Despite the message still reads 1426 devices selected", you have in fact deselected all S2 combinations, about 314+
9.Click the “Save” button at the bottom.
- The dialog window closes and your device number(s) should now be down to 1097 or 1084 (if tpk4 only) or so.
- Save and then submit
Original Thread is HERE