Samsung Developer Program has repeatedly requested that the have a check list instead of grouping all round watches and require deselection.
Below is how to deselect watch faces. But if you have been inactive for some time and did not submit a pledge in May you will not be able complete the upload. That is a different issue.
When you submit a round watch to the Galaxy Apps store you must select all watches 360 x 360 watches in a group to be tested. However, with Galaxy Watch Designer 1.7 or newer, S2 devices are not supported. This causes This causes a validation error you will get because they test on S2 device and it will not install. Here is what you need to do to rectify the problem.
- Go to the “Binary” section of the “Add New Application” web page.
- Upload your binaries as usual.
- Next to the field “Add More Binary”, click on the number behind “Selected Device(s)”, which should read about 1509 or so.
- A dialog window with a large list of hardware combinations shows up. Don’t get confused.
- In the search field at the top right enter “Gear S2” - no need to press Enter.
- The displayed list now only contains hardware combinations including the S2 watch.
- Now uncheck the check box “Select all”.
- Despite the message still reads 1509 devices selected", you have in fact deselected all S2 combinations, about 314+
9.Click the “Save” button at the bottom.
- The dialog window closes and your device number(s) should now be down around 1200 or so (if tpk4 only) or so.
- Save and then submit
Samsung Developer Program