Galaxy Watch Studio and Mac Big Sur Update

Galaxy Watch Studio ported to macOS BigSur

How to install:

1. Download dmg file and mount
  2. Install Java Development Kit 13.0.2
  3. Put the GalaxyWatchStudio file in the applications folder (Applications on the right in the Finder menu)
  4. Run via launchpad

What I’ve done:

• fixed WidgetToolkit library (swt)
  • added application signature library (borrowed from TizenStudio)
  • fixed permissions for sdb

Of course, without the source code, this is all a crutch. Much better if Samsung developers fix everything themselves in the project. The main error is the incorrect swt library.
Since the project is not openSource, I cannot guarantee that everything will start and work correctly for you.

Attention!!! No change or modification of the program code was made! Everything remains the same as in the original Samsung Galaxy Watch Studio app.

Sometimes the application can crash. I don’t have time to figure out the compiled application yet. I need the source code to fix this.

If something does not work out - write. I try to help. Also, do not be lazy to google.
If the system swears at an unknown source of the application, there is a solution in Google.

Donwload: Dropbox - GWS_MacOS_BigSur.dmg - Simplify your life

Tested on macOS BigSur:

• v 11.2.2
  • v11.4

UPD:

1. If you got error “GalaxyWatchStduio.app is damaged and can’t be opened”:
    ((SOLVED)) "app is damaged and can't be opened" only 2 steps to open the apps on macOS Big Sur - YouTube

2. If you can’t connect to your watches try to open terminal and paste command:
    chmod 755 /Applications/GalaxyWatchStudio.app/Contents/tizen/tools/sdb

2 Likes