How do I sign up for the seller portal

How can I subscribe to the Individual Sellers Portal?
WITHOUT A DUNS NUMBER

Is it necessary to enter the DUNS number so that I can subscribe to the Samsung Store portal

Can Arab countries subscribe to the vendor portal without a DUNS number?
Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢٠٦-١٥١٤٣١_Chrome.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢٠٦-١٥١٤٢٦_Chrome.jpg…

If you are an Android app publisher you can not do it. All sellers private and corporate even if they only have free downloaded content, must sign up as a commercial seller with a verifiable business address. If you can’t get a DUNS number you can publish on Play Store or one of the other .apk download sites.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

How can I subscribe to the Individual Sellers Portal?
WITHOUT A DUNS NUMBER

Is it necessary to enter the DUNS number so that I can subscribe to the Samsung Store portal

Can Arab countries subscribe to the vendor portal without a DUNS number?
Uploading: Screenshot_20221206-151431_Chrome.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20221206-151426_Chrome.jpg…

What countries are available for registration
Can Arab countries register?

ALL COUNTRIES = NO DUNS NUMBER = NO SUBSCRIBE

Use Google Play Store :+1:

1 Like

مرحبا محمد
عن شو بتسأل بالزبط … انت مصمم ثيمات ولا تطبيقات اندرويد؟

انا مصمم تطبيقات وعم اسال كيف بدي سجل بحساب متجر سامسونج
عم يطلبو رقم DUNS
للشركات وانا ماني شركة
جرب سجل بدون رقم DUNS

ولاكن تم رفض الطلب بدي سجل ضروري بحساب متجر سامسونج مشان تطبيقاتي ضل مو جودي

I am an app designer and I am asking how do I register for a Samsung Store account
They are asking for a DUNS number
For companies, I am a company
Try registering without a DUNS number

But the request was rejected. I need a necessary registration with a Samsung Store account for my applications

Hello mohamed20001

If you are a Themes, Icons, or Watch Face seller you do not need a DUNS number as per this notice from Galaxy Store, If you are an Android developer, you will need to get a DUNS number and submit that to the Seller Portal for your Business Registration information. You can check notice via this link to know more about DUNS related information.

You should check this page for your country: https://www.dnb.com/about-us/our-worldwide-network.html and If you had registered in D&B and still has not received an answer, he should contact D&B support.

اذا انت مصمم تطبيقات اندرويد هلأ صارو من تاريخ 1-12 كل اللي بدهم ينزلوا تطبيقاتهم الاندرويد لازم يكون عندهم هاد الرقم والمشكله هاد الرقم ازا بدك يكون عندك لازم يكون عندك شركة
غير هيك ما رح يسجلولك تطبيقاتك الاندرويد ولا بائع تجاري

بس ازا كنت من مصممين الثيمات والساعات ما بطلبو منك الرقم هاد
في كتير ناس بتشكي من هالموضوع وخسرت كتير

لازم تبعت مسج للمساعدة وهمه رح يحكولك شو تعمل

1 Like

صحيح گلآمَگ في ناس خسرت كتير وصار التسجيل صعب انا تواصلت معن وقالولي لآزٍمٍ ادخال رقمDUNS

بدون ادخال رقمDUNS
رح يتم رفضك

بتمنا منك اذا اقدر تسجل انت قلي كيف سجل
انا ماعندي لٱ شركة ولا شي انا مصمم تطبيقات بسيطة
وما الي زمان مسجل بمتجر سامسونج

وماعندي الامكانية افتح حسابي كوكل كونسل

لانو بعدني ما حررت تدفعاتي من جسابي
يريد تساعدني انت أإأذأإأ بتقدر
وشكرا الك

It is true that there are people who have lost a lot and it has become difficult to register. I contacted them and they told me that I had to enter my DUNS number.

Without entering the DUNS number
You will be rejected

I hope that if you can register, tell me how to register
I don’t have a company or anything, I’m a simple application designer
And the time is not registered in the Samsung store

And I do not have the possibility to open my account in Google Console

Because after me, I did not release my payments from my account
He wants to help me if you can
Thank you

There are no exceptions if you don’t have a DUNS number you can’t publish any Android Apps in Samsung Galaxy Store. All sellers must be commercial sellers no exceptions.

If you can’t get a Google Console account then you probably should look for an aggregate seller that will publish your content for a fee.

Ron

انا نفس المشكله حسابي ما صار بائع تجاري مطلوب مني الرقم وبستنى يوافقو

ماذا سوف يحدث لتطبيقاتي ان لم اقم بتحويل حسابي لتاجر

هل سوف يتم حذف تطبيقاتي

What will happen to my applications if I do not transfer my account to a merchant?

Will my apps be deleted?

It’s clearly stated in the notice on the portal, has lots of FAQ to read, which will help explain.

You will not be allowed to upload to the store and those that are already published will probably be suspended. If a paid app is suspended then the buyer can download it again but it isn’t visible in the store.

However for a free app since you can’t search for it and it isn’t in your previous purchases list they can no longer download it.

Ron