Installed GWD on Watch but cannot install more than one (they override the previous)

I was able to build a watch face and load it to the watch using GWS 2.0 on my Mac (Catalina). However:

1- When I long press on the watch face I cannot see it among the watch faces I have. When I click out without selecting another watch face it comes back

2- When I try loading another watch face to the watch it replaces the previous one and when I long press I cannot find the previous one nor the new one. When I click out without selecting another watch face it comes back

So basically I can only see 1 watch face at a time, not have many watch faces in my watch (I can still see many watch faces that I downloaded from the Galaxy store)

Can you pls help me with this?

Thank you again for your support!!

P.S. Everytime I build a tpk it automatically has a different package ID and label than the watch face before so the tpks are all distinct and I can see each one in the finder on my Mac

1 Like

The same happened to me. I found out that by disconnecting it from GWS and then connecting it to my phone and waiting to sync to the Galaxy Watch app it solved itself.

I had to do this only one time after installing all the faces through GWS.

1 Like

Just to clarify, because I’m an old guy, what did you ‘disconnect’ from GWS and how did you then sync to the app? Did you just go from GWS to the watch and back using Connections on the watch??