Password was incorrect

Hi, I installed WFS, I drew the first face and I clicked on “create new key” and created the key. It does not create any files, other than the one I choose, like galaxy studio does for tizen. But when I launch the buils it tells me “keystore password was incorrect”. Help me !!

Be sure that everything is correct and the folder is correct.
So
Keystore Path has to be the same every time
Keystore Password has to be the same
Keystore Alias has to be the same
Key Password has to be the same.

I use the same password for Keystore and Key to save my sanity.
I created a C:\users\username\Keystore as my folder
and the path is
C:\Users\users\WatchFaceStudio\keystore\keystore.jks

The default key alias is Key0 so I keep that as it.

Create a new Key and is the easiest way if it says passwords do not match.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I recreated the key as written in his answer but at the time of building, at the end, a yellow triangle appears with a warning without any writing

It is the same with this Topic

You should get a log in the
C:\Users{User}\AppData\Roaming\watchfacestudio\dump\main folder
See if you can see what the warning is and if it can be ignored.

Ron

I found the solution, I switched to Facer.io, at least that works!

Now that I tried the build button for first time I tried to make new keystore and also got this error. It just says passwort was incorrect. How should I correct it? It is new one. To make it easy repeatable I put just 123456 in all 4 fields.

@Peter

While there isn’t a “Standard” for the java keystore password when I checked Oracle for .jks file password it had

A valid password can contain 6 to 30 characters, begin with an alphabetic character, and use only alphanumeric characters and special characters like Underscore (_), Dollar ($), Pound (#). The password must contain at least one number.

Ron

1 Like