Pending review application update

Previously I only lost 3-4 Working Days to review the app.
But now it up to 1 month or more … without any response.
If my app has not met the requirements, I have to repeat this in such a rotation.
It greatly affects my users.
I suggest Samsung should review and improve your review process
Thank you !

1 Like

Is this an Android app or Game? Did you write to Seller Portal 1:1 (Contact Us) they usually will give a reason why there is a hold up.

I know they were testing apps for upcoming devices and they are always a bit behind in July. Because of that, vacations and still Covid is an issue but that seems long to be in review. If you don’t get a satisfactory solution let me know the content ID and I can do some looking.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I’ll see what I can find out.

Ron

I checked and didn’t find any reason mentioned. All I can think of is you use a internet source that may not be allowed within Samsung network and that is the delays.

I hope this helps, or that the Seller Portal replies to you.

Ron

Hi Ron,
Previously when we were starting to operate, some of our applications had content copyright or title and then we have completely overcome and got approval from Samsung.
This is inevitable for all developers and from there we can learn from the next time.

But my app still pending till now :frowning: (from 08.18)
Any helping for us?

As you know, we have spent a lot of time and money to register a business license from the government and Duns Global.
We operate by revenue from applications, you cannot leave us like that.