Questions about color, dimmig and battery comp

Hi all
GW4/GW5

Trying to have certain color for the digital watch on the active screen and a different color while in idle/aod mode. How to do this?

Can I make the AOD more dimmed than the active screen? This is useful to actually see it the screen switchers from AOD to actives (if both screens looks the same).

I have been using a bar to display remaining battery level and have been working great, until recently. The bar stays at 100% all time. Not sure if this has anything to to do with watch face studio or a specific version of wear os

Br

Trying to have certain color for the digital watch on the active screen and a different color while in idle/aod mode. How to do this?

You have to make a copy of The component and then hide one in AoD and hide one in Active mode

Can I make the AOD more dimmed than the active screen? This is useful to actually see it the screen switchers from AOD to actives (if both screens looks the same).

This is kind of easy. Add a eclipse component on the top layer make it size 451 x 451 change the color to black and opacity to 50% and hide it on the active watch face.

I have been using a bar to display remaining battery level and have been working great, until recently. The bar stays at 100% all time. Not sure if this has anything to to do with watch face studio or a specific version of wear os

Are you using the WFS progress bar or something you designed. Need more information on how you are doing it and when it changed. It is pretty easy to get a TAG formula messed up.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations