Samsung SmartTV Application - Author Certificate

My application was declined 2 times at the Samsung store. See below the analyst’s answers in the Seller Office:

“CRITICAL: Install error. Package corrupted, please rebuild and resubmit your app. Make sure the author certificate (.p12) is the same one used when the app was registered. - by Samsung Apps”
And
“[Doc Review Reject] CRITICAL: Install error/Unable to download app. Package corrupted, please rebuild and resubmit your app. Make sure the author certificate (.p12) is the same one used when the app was registered. If you lost your certificate and password then unfortunately you will have to create a new app ID with the new certificate and make sure you back up your *.p12 file and password for future version-ups and sharing. With a new Author certificate you need to create a new application ID (or vice versa) in the store and begin the certification process again. Then you have to drop the old application ID. - by Samsung Apps”

I create the application in Tizen Studio, go to the Certificate-Manager, create the Author Certificate and Distributor Certificate, as shown in the image below:

In Tizen Studio I go to Project> Build Signed Package, as shown below:

project_build

I upload the exported WGT to the Seller Office.

I already deleted all the certificates and created it again.
Am I doing something wrong?

It sounds to me that there is already an application in the store with the same App ID so your author certificate would be incorrect. This is not infrequent.

Try changing your App ID to something else and rebuild and see if it is acceptable then.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Thanks for the answer.
I’ve done this. The first time I changed the application ID, deleted all certificates and created it again.

print_id

Can someone help me? Please.

Hi Liv,

Where are you at with this, still stuck in limbo? The primary site for these type of issues has to be the Smart TV Seller Portal.

If you have exhausted all options there, if you open a support request and ask that I be assigned or copied on the request, I can look deeper into this. However since this is more a seller support than technical support issue so I can’t promise anything.

Ron

We have the same problem and we did what you asked to send in a ticket via the Seller Portal but nobody is answering there how can we get this solved please ?

Are you using a Samsung Distributor Certificate or a 3rd party one like LIV was using. If it is Tizen or 3rd party I think that is the issue.

And are you asking on the TV Seller Portal support?

Ron