Theme Approval 2 weeks already

It’s strange what is happening with approvals.
I have 6 themes and there are more than 2 weeks and still , [Device Test Delayed]"
I guess another version of Studio will be launch and themes will get rejected because I did not use the latest version. But how can I use the latest version if the approval takes more than 2 weeks?

Anyone with the same problem?

5 Likes

Same here.

Clearly with each android update there will be just more and more themes being submitted, and more and more designers. The current system clearly can’t handle this yearly growth appropriately without unnecessary delays…

2 Likes

I have the same problem :expressionless: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Can someone in contact with the company shred some light about what’s going on? Is there a long holiday or some problem in the countrty or perhaps a new update of gts is about to come up and they halted the approvals? We’re worried #galaxy-themes

1 Like

Two weeks would be great! I just had one rejected for not using the current GTS after FIVE weeks! At this rate, I may get an approval after TEN WEEKS?

We’ve already lost a lot of sales due to not having a tool for A11, now we have all missed Halloween and Thanksgiving sales because we can’t get themes approved, we’ve missed the Christmas promotion window with no approved themes, and now good bye New Years.

It’s out of control, everything sits in delayed testing status for at least 2 weeks.

1 Like

I say it again, GTS never needs to update to latest Android. Each Theme from example Android N works on Android T. If they use always the same Strings, we never need to update each year

2 Likes

I created a theme called ,Fall" and it’s winter in few weeks …lol
I guess I have to start working on a theme called ,SPRING" now.

3 Likes

Actually, you need to start working on Valentine’s Day themes… that’s only 14 weeks away and it may take that long to get an approval !!! :sunglasses: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :heart:

2 Likes

why don’t you skip valentine, at this pace we should start creating summer 2023 themes #galaxy-themes

2 Likes

You are wrong, you have to update with new version so your themes can be visible on the store.

I know, but Samsung could make it much easier :wink:
This constant updating is actually pointless, if the developers would just use the same strings over and over again, it would be much easier

1 Like

I have the same problem :expressionless:

1 Like

How can we keep up the pace with Galaxy Theme Studios updates?
I updated a part of my themes with 13.0.15 and now I see that there is a new version 13.0.18w.1.
The themes will be rejected, and I will update again with new version but till I got the approval there will be another version of Galaxy Theme Studio. This is insane!

Please do a STABLE version of the software and that’s it!

1 Like