Distribute Certificate Times Out

It works! Thanks for the help!

Hi I have the same issue now
I’m using Mojave MacOS GalaxyWatchStudio trying to build a watch face and when I build requests for author certificate my error is timeout and request timeout

I can duplicate this and will raise this issue with my contact for the seller portal ops team.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Same issue… It makes me crazy man

1 Like

Same issue again… its killing me. any ideas when it would be fixed?

1 Like

same problem, please help.

2 Likes

Indeed im having a connection time out code 101 error 408 when i try to make an cert.

1 Like

Having the same error here - 408 and 101

Having the same problem. Trying for couple of hours now, its really frustrating!

저도 안되네요 언제 오류가 해결될까요?? 워치관련 커뮤니티에서도 비슷한 증상을 가진 사람들이 꽤 됩니다…빨리 해결해주세요ㅜㅜ

1 Like

서버관리를 하는게 맞습니까???

아직도 오류가 있어서 전송을 못하는 상황입니다 이게 말이나 됨니까?

We have escalated this to the Seller Portal operations team and hope to get an ETA of when it will be fixed if it isn’t fixed the first of the week.

Ron

still not fixed its making me furious

1 Like

Any update on the resolution? Or did samsung abandon the tizen based devices altogether? I wonder how much time does it takes to fix a server issue🥲

same problem here timout in generating distribute certificate

I use a 14 inch laptop, OS - windows 11. The UI isn’t proper, and of course the timeout issue happens with both, the distribution and author certificate generation procedures. I tried using version 2.0.1 (latest) at first, then gave a shot at 2.0.0 and still the timeout error occurs, and the UI isn’t proper in both versions. This error happens right after I sign in to my Samsung account. I hit sign-in, and it says ‘Generating Author Certificate…’ and in a few seconds this pops up.

It is starting to look like this is an issue with the Tizen Development team not the seller portal. It was escalated to them Friday.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Actually it takes quite a long time now because of the new GDPR privacy regulations but that should all be done prior to the switch. I don’t understand why it is taking so long this affects all Tizen developers.

Ron

Hmm… seems interesting. Have they acknowledged the ticket? Any ETA on the same?

It is fixed now. If you are having any issues then it may be something else let me know.

Ron