Heart rate [HR]

How tired I am of this. Share your description.

Here you are. My new description on which the HR watch face has passed.
"Important note!
After installation, the watch face can load the last heart rate measurement result, but it doesn’t have to.
The watch face does not automatically measure and does not automatically display the heart rate result.
To view your current heart rate score, you’ll need to take a manual measurement. To do this, sit still, wait a few minutes and click on the heart rate display area. Wait a few seconds. The watch face will take a measurement and display the current result.
Do this whenever you want to see your current heart rate.

*At the moment, Oppo watch models are not supported! *
The other models may not fully support the features provided!"

1 Like

That’s good news.
However, only this case may have been passed by luck.
It needs to be tested to see if it passes through multiple attempts.

It is quite possible that I came across a “normal” team of testers. :grin: :grin: :grin: :yum:

1 Like

Hi Szewcu72,

I wrote your description for my 5 watch faces. They accepted 2 of them and they rejected 3 of them :slight_smile: I will upload the watch faces rejected again with the same description. Thank you so much for your support and solution.

Any News on the update ?

It seems to me that we are all waiting for this as salvation :slight_smile:

I don’t think it will be the Salvation for HR but it will remove the need to exclude OPPO and TicToc Watches.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I just hope there isn’t just that one change

My understanding is that there will be a Hotfix this month. I do not expect there to be many new features mostly bug fixes.
Samsung usually releases developer tool updates near the end of the week

Ron

1 Like

Not just heart rate …

Today they rejected another one because they say the “steps goal hand” is not working… Obviously everything works perfectly and is well described (!).

In my opinion they have serious problems of understanding… Never seen such a thing.

1 Like

I currently avoid using fitness data, heart rate and so on. It is sad but true. Samsung is developing a watch with sensors for all possible health data, but unfortunately the testers at Google can’t handle it.

It is a different philosophy for Wear OS the idea is the watch owner uses the customize to select what complications they wish to see. There is an issue with Samsung Health creating the complications that apparently were available on previous versions of Wear OS.

Ron

UPDATE:

I sent a new release: same watch face, same description.

This one has been validated.

It feels like playing scratch cards with their.

1 Like

I did nothing and I uploaded my 3 watch faces which are rejected by Google again. They approved all of them. They rejected them 2 days ago and now the same watch faces were approved. I can’t understand them.

“Repetita iuvant” “repetitio est mater studiorum” “Повторение - мать учения” “Übung macht den Meister” “practice makes perfect” or “repetition is the mother of wisdom and the father of boredom” :slight_smile:

New version has been released!

1 Like

Just an idea, but did anyone start suspecting that we (all devs) are dealing with some very clunky AI Google is trying to use to review the watch faces in the Play Store?
I am very near to this conclusion judging by reading through answers you all got from Google “employees”.
In most cases, it sounds like a broken record and not getting any logical conclusion from your actions, like removing the problematic watch from your apps list. Also, “its” approvals or rejections are very random from what are you saying.
Believe me; I am far from making a joke in the “we are a living in Matrix” style. I genuinely think Google is trying to test the new functionality, and it is far from perfect.
That’s ALL FOLKS!!!

1 Like

Does that resolve this weird review issue ? as I downloaded new version but have not publish any watchface yet.

In some ways it does. One of the issue was some newer or updated watches other than OPPO watches didn’t support body sensors and that caused rejections. However, this hotfix resolves that issue. So there is no need to exclude watches any longer.
You still should describe the Watch HR display only shows last update.

Ron