Heart rate [HR]

Hi Ron,

I changed the heart rate settings and uploaded it again. My watch face has 15 different screens but they said it’s not working. I don’t know what I can do.

There was a new Watch update pushed this weekend. See if that made a difference if it didn’t then you will need to wait until the next WFS patch is out.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron,

I use the watch face studio version 1.0.3 I have checked the watch face studio download site but there is version 1.0.3. There is no new version there. Will the new version publish except version 1.0.3?

The watch faces I uploaded are WOS032 and WOS033. Google rejected them just now due to the below reasons;

WOS032 - For example, your application does not provide heart rate BPM as shown/described on the store listing.

WOS033 - For example, Heart Rate Monitor doesn’t work.

Hi Erm,

I assume you excluded the OPPO watches those do not work with HR and will cause a rejection like you show.

There was a Wear OS update this weekend. It may have a fix and the known issue will be in an update that we expect within 5 weeks but don’t hold me to any timeline other than this fall.

Ron

Yes, I selected only Samsung devices. Thank you so much for your interest and support.

I am being rejected for the sixth time with the same answer.
When tested on Watch 4, it works well without any problems.
It has never been rejected this many times before.
I don’t know what the problem is.
I also removed all OPPO watches and uploaded detailed heart rate measurements and updates in the image and description sections.
But it was of no use.
What’s the problem?

I have the same problem. My last watch face was returned for the fifth time due to a non-functioning heart rate monitor. I have tried every possible way to fix it but to no avail. Now I guess the only thing left to do is to create dials without heart rate.

I have the same problem. I have excluded all non-Samsung models, but they keep rejecting my designs. I suppose we will have to wait a few days for an error to be solved or for WFS to be updated.

If the watch face is well created in the HR section and we reject the Oppo models and properly describe how the pulse measurement works, the faces pass without a problem. The description of the functionality is very important.

1 Like

How about this description?
Please give me some advice.

1 Like

For me the description is complete, I put in less detailed descriptions and my faces go through. Perhaps you are doing something wrong with the tags. But I add an entry that some models may have a problem with the correct use of the HR function or not support it.

I used the tag without any problems.
What I used was [HR] and [HR_IS_MEASURING]. It works without any problems on my watch 4.

I didn’t have any problem when version 1.0.3 was published but the Last 3 watch faces were rejected by Google due to HR. I think Watch Face Studio has a bug.

I also have problems with this, mine have 3 rejected watch faces.
I don’t understand how they evaluate it, because my last watch face was approved and i did everything similar to the others that were rejected.
I exclude the OPPO and Ticwatch devices.

1 Like

Be sure to put Watch must be worn on the wrist I have a suspicion they sometimes use a test device that isn’t a watch.

Ron

Sometimes the Heart rate hangs when installing the application. This must be stated in the main description. And also how to revive him. Switching between dial motifs.

And it can be written that: The features offered may differ depending on the machine and its model.

I have entered as much information as possible, but they keep rejecting it.

The criteria and qualities for judging the Play Store are suspicious.
I uploaded a watch face without heart rate function, and of course, there is no mention of heart rate in the explanation column and attached image.
But in the notification mail, it comes out as follows.

I am having the same isssue as you mentioned. two watchfaces were rejected for wear os due to HR function .

Today i have uploaded both 4th time after removing HR functio . Then I recieved email from Google that shortcut to watch settings not working when clicked on watchface , where as it DOES.

GOOGLE PLEASE IMPROVE THE WAY FIRST
PEOPLE WHO ARE TESTING IT

if there are bugs which were present why am i not intimated in one go first time rather in parts. 2 rejections on base of heart rate and when i remove it . they send me another mail that shortcut to settings not working

on testing it i found it was working just fine. No one bothered to test it properly nevertheless i increased tap area and have submitted it again.

The standards expected from a developer should be responded in same way by the app testing team.

Hello,
When I opened the project which was rejected by Google it gives an error message “the file does not exist”. I checked the objects and I realized that heart rate and digital time has disappeared some numbers. I added them again but It seems like the image file. The watch face studio was not able to parse them. I deleted them and I created them again the problem was fixed.
Could the problem be caused by this?

HR