Help needed: Samsung TV app status "Waiting Launch" after 6 month

My guess is that they launch in in a Batch and not one or two a day.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for all this information you kindly provided. I hope to see the app in the store soon.

Greetings to you.

BR

(post deleted by author)

@r.liechty_SDR

“Why is my app taking so long to launch on Waiting Launch?”

When an application’s status in the Samsung TV App Store reads ‘Waiting Launch’ for an extended period, it prompts developers to question the reasons behind the delay and the expected timeline for the final launch. The application in question, version v1.0.1, “Wating Launch” on January 25, 2024, at 19:05:22, is yet to transition from this pending status. The duration of the ‘Waiting Launch’ phase can vary significantly, influenced by factors such as the app’s complexity, compliance with Samsung’s guidelines, and the efficiency of the review process. This situation underscores the need for clear communication channels with the Samsung support team to address potential issues and gain insights into the expected time frame for approval. Understanding the common hurdles in the approval process and proactively managing them can mitigate delays, paving the way for a smoother and more predictable app launch.

@r.liechty_SDR
Hi Ron,
Can you please also help me out with the same issue? :cry:

Hello @asalwork,

Ron has been retired: Retiring

Hi @Boshra
Ok, thank you - Thats realy a shame as I can see he was really trying to help people. :cry:
Is there anyone else who can help me out here?

As you have already posted on the Galaxy Store Seller Portal domain, the respective person will give you a response. Please wait.
BTW if your app is on the Samsung Apps TV Sellers platform, please login to Seller Office TV (Seller2.0) and Ask Question in the 1:1 Q&A section

Thanks for your reply Boshra
As I have written earlier then I have already written to my content manager and in 1:1 Q&A section but no reply from anyone.
I guess I dont have any other option than just wait now