Watch face not available on non-Samsung phones

Hello Everyone,

my latest released watch face is not showing on non-Samsung devices.

Has anyone had any experiences on this side?

Obviously I have not changed anything, published as always.
This watch face is also compatible with Gear S2, developed with GWD 1.6.2, with all selected devices (about 2100) from the binary section.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Matteo,
There is another thread that has the same issue it is under investigation.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Hi Ron,

thank you.

Matteo

Me too, all settings are correct. but not appear on Gear Wearable App :frowning:

1 Like

Google Pixel 5 also does not show most of the my latest dials.

It should have been fixed Tuesday. I’ll check on it.

Ron

The problem persists, I could not see my new faces already published and approved … nothing has changed

I wrote to the review team to get the status. However that is in Korea and I am in Michigan. So I won’t know until tomorrow at the earliest.

Ron

thanks for the quick reply, we will have to wait then. thanks Ron

Any update on this? We also have a newly-released watchface which is invisible to non-Samsung phone owners.

Rgds,

Rob

Hi Rob,

I was told that it was fixed. Try to update your device list and see if that resolves it. Make a note of that and it only takes a day or two to be approved. If that doesn’t fix the issue open a seller portal support 1:1 Enquiry and include the content ID number.

Ron

I’m a user in the USA. Galaxy Watch 3 paired to Google Pixel 4a and most new releases still aren’t showing up for me either. Started about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks Ron.

I’ve updated the device list (I filter out Gear S2 devices) and resubmitted my watchface (ORB-09) for approval this evening. The device count increased by a small amount - 10 or so I think. Let’s see if it appears in the next couple of days for users such as jdudek37!

Rob

I apologize for contradicting it, but I still can’t see the last face that I uploaded and it was approved … I don’t understand what you are suggesting, you propose that I re-upload an already approved face or that I update it without changing anything, is that so? I have also not seen any updates to the app.

Here is what happened, When you select Devices there are all the Samsung then there are “Others” while you can only make one selection internally there are two groups of Android devices and only one was being selected.
So I think if you uploaded before the fix was done the second “Others” group was not included and yours wasn’t in the fixb ecause it was in review not released.

So if you just go in and change the devices list it should include all the others this time.

By the way you should always check after a new release to be sure that you have all the devices available.

Ron

1 Like

Seems to be working now! :sunglasses:

MAWATCHES: I didn’t reload the binary - just selected the device list and re-filtered it, saved it and added a comment to the review tab to say what I’d done. It was approved and fixed in a few hours. Hope that helps,

Rob

1 Like

Thank you both very much

missing_watch_face
Here a picture of of my Binary supported devices list, but still i am not able to find my watch face anymore.
Or i am missing here still one point?

You have to do as commented above, update the sphere, do not change anything, saved the supported list, there uncheck all and then select all, then delete the S2 and you will see that there are new devices. Add the reason for the update and you’re done. wait for it to be approved and it’s already fixed

Ok. I did updated the device list and send to the review team. Which list point is the missing one?