Watch Face Studio Feature Requests

So thank you very much. I understand what you mean. I haven’t used a tag so far but I understand the mechanism.

I have tried a simple image to rotate with ([MON_DAY] <= 2.0? 45: 115) + ([MON_DAY] >= 6.0? 45: 115) and it works.

By the way, my idea to have a LAYER for DATE (1 to 365 and 366 for Leap year ) will be great (and very useful) even if there is a lot of calendar. (1 to 365/6 is very common).

Best regards.

I believe by population that a Lunar calendar is more widely used than a Solar Calendar but I can suggest layers.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

add Lunar calendar in watch face studio please

When you add a digital clock component with WFS in the type that has Time Zone then Local Calendar next the drop down box there allows you to add several versions of a lunar calendar.

If you want your own version of a lunar calendar there are tags for moon phase.

Ron

1 Like

it doesn’t work bro, i tried in local calendar but still solar calendar

I need a tag to understand which theme color palette is currently applied by the user. The idea is that we can use light text on a dark background or dark text on a light background. This is currently not possible as the “theme color palette” only has one color applied at a time.

1 Like

How about
A way to set the background and text to light or dark based on the theme color selected by the user

Ron

1 Like

I think this is just in Preview Window but it works on the device. I see a bug report on this. I’ll make sure and get back to you.

Ron

1 Like

These are opposite actions. If the user changes the theme’s background color from #FFFFFF to #000000 , then #000000 will be applied to the font if the checkbox is checked. And there is no way to apply #FFFFFFF to the font if you don’t get the current value from the theme. What trigger do you suggest?

1 Like

I’m done, thank you please

Hi,

Yes this is a know issue with the preview window and it should run on the device correctly. This was added to the other “langage” bug report.

Ron

I’m closing this thread I’ve gathered all the suggestions in it.

I’ll create a new thread for Feature Request. If there is an unfinished discussion please create a new thread.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community

HI GJL

When I submitted these I realized that you can do a search for say English and then select all and all English variations are selected. Same for Chinese.

Ron