Galaxy Watch Studio and Galaxy Watch 4

Hi,

i use Galaxy Watch Studio to create Watch faces for my Galaxy Watch Active 2 and all works fine.
Now i want the same for my Galaxy Watch 4, but when i scan for devices the watch is not found.
What can i do?

Ciao
Stefan

for Galaxy Watch 4 , you need to use the new software provided by Samsung, as it is running Wear OS and not Tizen, like the older watches.

Hi Stefan,

You can convert GWS created .tpks to Android .aabs and run on device. There are some restrictions but it seems to be a good tool. You can get it HERE

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

In Watch Face Studio i also can not connect to Watch4

I will check this Tool to convert

Help!
I forgot my author certificate password created in Galaxy Watch Studio.
what can i do?

You can ask for new certificate

If you do not have any apps in the Seller Portal the author certificate can be changed.
Author Certificates adds code to tell Samsung who you are they are not used for distribution or installing on a watch that is the Distributor Certificate.

Ron

i have downloaded Galaxy Watch Studio Converter and test it.

My watchface is converted and loaded to watch and works, but the heartbeat counter always shows 0, i tap on it and measure, after coming back it shows always 0, what’s wrong?

Then i test WatchFaceStudio, but the only selectable is battery status, no hearbeat, no steps etc…

What can i do?

Ciao
Stefan

There are many reports of HeartRate not working for WFS designers. I believe it happens if the Watch setting for measuring heartrate is set to continuous. There is a new version of GWSconverter and WFS can you check on the updates.

Ron